lets celebrate and eat a frightening cake, made from blood and eye balls and chocolate. yum.
GLUTEN FREE GUILT FREE RED VELVET CUPCAKES!
I cheated a little and used a GF box cake mix and used my diet soda trick for a reduced calorie cupcake sponge. these are light moist and fluffy and taste devilish (even though there not)
- 1 gluten free chocolate cake box mix (or any chocolate cake mix if your not gluten intolerant)
- 1/2 cup fizzy diet cola
- 1 tsp red food colouring
- 3 tsp margerine
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 3 drops red food colouring
- preheat oven to 180 degree and and place cupcake papers into a tray
- Follow cake mix instructions but sub wet ingrediants for the fizzy cola pop.
- bake for 20 mins or until spongey to touch, remove from oven and cool on rack.
- once cooled decorate!