This week I was sent an amazing new range of 4 new spreads by Sainsbury's to try out along with a loaf to sample it with. In my delivery I was excited to receive popping candy chocolate and a peanut butter chocolate chip spread... They must of made these with Bake and Beebz in mind! I could have just had plain ol toast with lashings of spread on (which I did as well ;) but Its Sunday, I'm hungry and I want my special breakfast. now. thank you.
to make 2 sandwiches
4 Slices fresh Gluten Free Sliced Bread2tsp skim or non dairy milk
1 egg white
1 tsp cinnamon
For the stuffed part!
1 tbsp popping candy spread
6 mini marshmallows
1/2 small banana
1 tbsp peanut butter chocolate chip spread
- Take the 4 slices of GFbread and remove crusts
- Spread 2 pieces of bread with PB/chocolate and top with chosen toppings and place another slice of bread on top.
- With a fork or your fingers pinch together edges of bread securely.
- In a bowl whisk together milk, cinnamon and egg and dip each piece in to the liquid.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium flame, once hot carefully place the 'parcel' into pan and cooked on each side until golden brown. serve immediately!
We are non biased here at BnB I'm not affiliated with Sainsbury's but I am in love with them for conjuring up these spreads! The popping candy gave my toast a fun extra pop, mixed with the melted marshmallows made me feel like a very happy kid. Oh and you certainly can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, its a Bake n Beebz staple. good job Mr sainsbury's, Bake n beebz approved.