I have an obsession with marshmallow fluff. I'm curious and fascinated with the concept of a jar filled with soft, dreamy and magical marshmallow contents. Being British born and bred, Ive never had it, but i know I need to. the desire, Its boarding on dangerous now and i find myself looking at, and justifying $50 dollar shipping costs, just so i get me some fluff.
15 large marshmallows
1 tbsp honey or golden syrup
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
4 cups Gluten Free rice crispies cereal (I used Natures Path variety)
1/4 cup roughly chopped peanuts
250g milk chocolate
- In a sauce pan on a low heat combine 10 marshmallow, golden syrup and peanut butter.
- stir continuously until all ingredients are melted and fully combined
- chop peanuts and remaining marshmallows
- in a large bowl add rice crispies, marshmallows, stir, then add the peanut fluff mixture from pan in bowl bowl quickly, stir and ensure all the crispies are coated.
- line a tin with cling film and push in mixture firmly,
- melt chocolate on low setting in a micro wave and drizzle over the top.
- place in fridge until set, then divide into squares with sharp knife.
- MUNCH ON DOWN.