Monday, 25 July 2011

Fluff Stuff

 I have fluff in my possession...
On a shopping trip to Brighton, on Saturday I wondered into, the American candy store, Cyber candy, and discovered they now stock fluff! They must have heard my pleads. This stuff is all i ever dreamed of and more. As soon as I leapt onto train home, found my seat, relatively safe out of the judging public eye, I scooped my paw in and gobbled up a couple of handfuls.Then i suddendly remembered i had also bought some gluten free chocolate animal crackers... so they got a good dunkin' oh it was the BEST TRAIN COMMUTE EVAAAAAH. Its so sweet, even for my sweet tooth, my mouth kinda ached afterwards, It is after all a massive marshmallow poured into a glass jar...but its worth it.
On Sunday I baked some GF chocolate cupcakes for me and some friends i was meeting at the beach. I topped them with mallow fluff and sprinkles. That fluff had a mind of its own and kept dripping every where, messy but worth the rediculously stick fingers. I think this could be a new enduring love affair....
next stop fluffer nutter sam michs here i come...

have you ever had marshmallow in a jar? whats your stance on teh fluff? like, love or hate?
Right back to packing up my appartment... Big move tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I had a look in that store in Brighton and wow! I have tried that stuff and it is heaven in a jar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please for Christ sake please help me
    I need your help and support to help PAY MY Tuition Fees. I need your only 3 to 5 minutes approximately

    What you have to do is
    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    NOTE: Only ONE click is needed.
    I will be grateful to you.
    May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete