Using this recipe by chocolate covered katie a chewy low fat cookie was made...
World’s Healthiest Chocolate-Chip Cookies?
“Not Guilty” Chocolate-Chip Cookies
(makes 9-15 cookies)
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup flour (I used 70g whole-grain spelt. You can use all-purpose.)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda (not baking powder)
- 2T to 1/3 cup chocolate chips, depending on your preference
- 2T brown sugar (do not omit or sub with white) (20g)
- 1T plus 2tsp white sugar (If you have no sweet tooth, like me, you can omit) (21g)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1T vegetable oil (or pre-melted margarine) (12g)
- 1T plus 2tsp nondairy milk (feel free to switch proportions of milk and oil) (25g)
|The work station|