Pear and ginger lemon drizzle cake
Good ol' diet soda cake strikes once again, but its all spruced up.
I used the weight watchers lemon mini muffin kit and added some diced pear and crystallized ginger.
Oh so very tastey and only 80 calories for a generous slab of this moist cakey torte. The combination of the spicy ginger, sweet pear and zesty lemon works brilliantly.
- 1 boxed cake mix
- 1 small pear
- 5 pieces of crystallized ginger
- 5 tablespoons water
- egg white
- dice pear and slice ginger
- add dry mix and combine with fruit and wet ingredients
- bake at 190*c (350) for 30 minutes
- remove from oven and cool
- in a separate bowl, combine icing sugar 1 tbsp of water and lemon juice for icing.
- drizzle icing mixture all over cake and enjoy.