Saturday 26 March 2011

Pub Lunch.

Its my Dad's birthday today. So we headed out to the six bells pub in St Albans for a birthday pub lunch in the sunshine. after a week in the heat of Egpyt its nice to enjoy some good hearty food and reasonable temperatures. i'm currently nursing the most irritating sun burn/prickly heat.
the birthday boy.

HIding my sun burnt face.


Six bells super mega burger beast with gurkins.
monster bacon burger.
I opted for roasted pepper, mozzarella and basil pesto ciabatta.
Had the most amazing time with harry in egypt last week. We swam in the warm sea, bathed on the sandy beaches and visted the giant water park 4 times, The kid in me couldn't get enough of the water slides. I very much miss  the weather and being on holiday already. Hurry up summer!
On a boat with Mr Bake n Beebz.

1 comment:

  1. He's quite a dish that Mr Bake n Beebz.

    ReplyDelete