Friday 4 March 2011

Holey Moley: A big ball of wool and a bowl of guacamole.


size comparison against dog.
Spent the majority of this week locked away on my knitting machine making a giant ball of yarn! this wool will be hand knitted into one of my final garments for my final degree, and finally I have used up all my wool and the garment making can begin. But first these biceps need an good rest.

In other news... i recieved the new limited edition MAC Wonder Woman lippy!
WONDER WOMAN!
POW! just look at that packaging! I love the shade, its a very usable everyday nude pinky colour tone.

Tonight im making a mexican feast for a friday fiesta at home.
so i rustled up some home made guacamoley in advance with some very ripe avocadoes that were on offer.
combine and mash together:
  • 1 ripe avocado
  • half a shallot
  • lemon juice
  • crushed garlic
  • table spoon extra light mayo
perfect for dipping or smushed in a tortilla with some chili.

6 comments:

  1. I want this lipstick right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, your guacamole sounds delicious. I'm new to your blog and have just spent some time browsing through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did. You've made your space a very pleasant place to visit. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lipstick and yummmmm guac :) great post! have a fun fiesta tonight! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wonder Woman lipstick is such a fun color! Perfect for spring!

    Guacamole is one of my favorite foods. An entire bowl of it would make a wonderful meal. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two avocadoes in the fridge and guac is most definitely on the menu tomorrow night. Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete