Stuffed Roasted Butternut Squash
whenever i think of a butternut squash i think of this fellow.
- half a butternut squash
- a handfull of spinach
- 1 shallot
- garlic clove
- 2tsp of cottage cheese
- 25g chedder cheese
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste.
- preheat oven to 200 degrees and cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
- bake squash in a roasting tin for 30 minutes or until fleash is soft
- in a pan sautee diced shallot and garlic, add spinach. once spinach is wilted add cottage cheese.
- remove squash from oven and fluff insides and add spinach mixture with cinnamon, nutmeg and seasoning. top with grated cheese and place back into the oven for a further 30 minutes
- et voila! tastey din dins!